- 74327 Pinon Dr, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1199 Sqft
- Sort drive or bike ride to entrance of Joshua Tree National Park. Home has potential for Air B & B. Check local rules. Nice spacious corner lot.
- 6855 Araby Ave, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1092 Sqft
- Great starter investment property. Property easy to manage. A few minutes drive or bike ride to Joshua Tree National Park. Both units are stand alone.
- 2501 W Redondo Beach Blvd Apt 121, Gardena, CA 90249
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 797 Sqft
- Very nice corner rear unit. Currently has a second bedroom nicely done. Spacious bathroom. All utilities paid in HOA, including gas, electric and water. Complex has tennis court, volleyball court, gym, indoor racquetball court, recreation room, pool, jacuzzi, BBQ areas, pool tables room, sauna and so much more. Coin laundry room with multiple machines on premises conveniently located next to unit. Great way to own while living in the South Bay with affordability. El Camino College down the street. Shopping centers, ...
- 3309 W 135th St, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 908 Sqft
- Great starter home for first time buyers. FHA approved. Large back yard. Parking for up to three cars. Bathroom remodeled. New flooring throughout. Live in the South Bay for a great value. Won't last.
- 1038 Dundas St, Los Angeles, CA 90063
- · 1484 Sqft
- Great value in an up and coming area. Duplex consisting of a two bedroom unit in front and a one bedroom in back. Property great for owner occupant or starter investor. Conveniently near the 10 freeway. Long driveway. Both units are currently owner occupied and will be available for move in after close of escrow. Properties like this where both units vacant at close of escrow are a premium. For under $500, 000 you can't go wrong.
- 12516 Fonthill Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- · 1167 Sqft
- WOW...wonderful duplex property in Hawthorne next to SpaceX. Large yard with room to build or expand. Priced to sell. Front house is a two bedroom and rear house a one bedroom. Both homes are completely separate and can each have their own yards.
- 3246 El Dorado St, Torrance, CA 90503
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3065 Sqft
- The Ultimate Entertainer's Home! Over 3, 000sqft ranch-style, single level home, on a quarter acre lot with a magnificent pool, rec room and tons of room for friends and family to enjoy. A park-like front yard with mature trees and long driveway leads up to the custom porch with double-door entry. Entry hall opens into the living room with stone fireplace, open beam ceiling and sunny bay window overlooking the pool. Stairs lead up to the Attic which makes the perfect kids' playroom. Remodeled kitchen f
- 2928 Artesia Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 858 Sqft
- Great location and school district. Good starter home. Recently remodeled. Must see to appreciate. Home easily qualifies for FHA Financing or any other. Nice enclosed backyard with play area and barbecue. Spacious detached two car garage. Cozy family room in addition to the living room. Double glass, noise proof windows throughout house. Near shopping centers and easy freeway access. This is a turn key home for those who appreciate quality.
- 3565 Wesley St, Culver City, CA 90232
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1279 Sqft
- Charming Culver City duplex in popular location near down town in wonderful updated condition. Bright front unit with 2 bedrooms, upgraded kitchen, French doors off living room to pleasant terrace, recessed lighting, hardwood floors and some new windows. Back unit has one bedroom, hardwood floors, updated kitchen and a detached bonus room with renovated bath, window AC, and recessed lighting. Large private patio with newer drainage system off bonus room. 2 car detached garage. Wonderful curb appeal with drought tol ...