- 1325 K St, Bakersfield, CA 93301
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 4200 Sqft
- Well kept residential income property in a great location of Bakersfield. Near schools, shopping centers, movie theaters, ice rink, arena, police station and the courts. A lot of work in the area so occupancy not an issue. For the price of and amount of units, great starter investment. Strong ROI, above 8%.Easy to manage property with good rental income. Four of the units are separate and no common walls. Stand alone. Three are in one of the buildings, two upstairs and one downstairs.
- 2501 W Redondo Beach Blvd Apt 121, Gardena, CA 90249
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 797 Sqft
- Very nice corner rear unit. Currently has a second bedroom nicely done. Spacious bathroom. All utilities paid in HOA, including gas, electric and water. Complex has tennis court, volleyball court, gym, indoor racquetball court, recreation room, pool, jacuzzi, BBQ areas, pool tables room, sauna and so much more. Coin laundry room with multiple machines on premises conveniently located next to unit. Great way to own while living in the South Bay with affordability. El Camino College down the street. Shopping centers, ...
- 3309 W 135th St, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 908 Sqft
- Great starter home for first time buyers. FHA approved. Large back yard. Parking for up to three cars. Bathroom remodeled. New flooring throughout. Live in the South Bay for a great value. Won't last.
- 1038 Dundas St, Los Angeles, CA 90063
- · 1484 Sqft
- Great value in an up and coming area. Duplex consisting of a two bedroom unit in front and a one bedroom in back. Property great for owner occupant or starter investor. Conveniently near the 10 freeway. Long driveway. Both units are currently owner occupied and will be available for move in after close of escrow. Properties like this where both units vacant at close of escrow are a premium. For under $500, 000 you can't go wrong.
- 12516 Fonthill Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- · 1167 Sqft
- WOW...wonderful duplex property in Hawthorne next to SpaceX. Large yard with room to build or expand. Priced to sell. Front house is a two bedroom and rear house a one bedroom. Both homes are completely separate and can each have their own yards.